Blog Archive

Blogger templates

About Me

My photo
I love people like you, that’s why I simply adore capturing moments that mean SO much to you! facebook link:: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Lori/164856087010469

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Florida, 2013

Finally, I narrowed my 1,200+ pictures -from florida-down to about 400 pictures :). Here are some more that I thought I would share with you all.



I heart FL
 
 



 
 
    Fishing

 


 
 
                                                           


Swimming

 
Sunsets

                                        
 
 
 
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Good job, Lori. i like your "signature" thing... PhotographybyLori. :) that's pretty cool. i love the lighting on the pic of the 5 ladies. keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..shucks:) thank you,for a while I wasn't sure if PhotographybyLori is what I want, but its starting to grow on me=).
    Sadly thats almost only good picture of them,because we took the pictures during sunset instead of a hour before sunset, but its fine=) heart u too! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. No fair!! I wanta go to FL too!! =) Looks like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for posting pix..you know I always want to see ur FL pix..;) Love you! Destinee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. There's a possiblity...I sure hope so!! =) Right now I feel like I could use some of that "florida sunshine"..I'm freezing! =P lol Des

      Delete