Blog Archive

Blogger templates

About Me

My photo
I love people like you, that’s why I simply adore capturing moments that mean SO much to you! facebook link:: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Lori/164856087010469

Monday, June 3, 2013

Second Shooter::Justin and Kathy's wedding.


The day was perfectly gorgeous and stress-free for me since I was only the second shooter J I did not know Kathy personally since I was not working with her, but I could tell she was a confidant, sweet bride with an adoring groom.

When I found out Kim was a photographer I was SO excited I had no idea there were professional photographers in my area. I took a chance and asked her if she would teach me or let me be a second shooter and she so kindly accepted. She’s so much fun to be around, I’ve learned more from in just two meetings then I have on my own in two years!(I could listen to her all dayJ) Here is a link to her page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Lori/164856087010469#!/pages/Klassic-Photography/236150293065927
                         The beautiful Bride






 




 


 The gorgeous couple
 
                 The Reception
 
 






Behind the Scenes of Kim’s work :)

 

1 comment: