Blog Archive

Blogger templates

About Me

My photo
I love people like you, that’s why I simply adore capturing moments that mean SO much to you! facebook link:: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Lori/164856087010469

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ramblings and Such.


If you noticed, and you more than likely did, when I first started my blog I wrote minuscule things to go along with my photos. It was mainly just my pictures and a occasional word to prove to you that I’m indeed Human and not some strange fairy, okay maybe I’m strange, but definably not a fairy. I have a perfectly good reason (or excuse whatever you want to call it). It’s not because I hate to or cant write, as a matter of fact, I’m always journaling and writing about things around me. BUT I found it hard for me to put something on the internet for the whole world to read. Finally, I decided that I don’t even get that many views on my blog, if it is, It’s just my friends. So I’m going to TRY to be a little more personal and show you I do actually have a heart J now this post is getting long winded and you, my friend, have better things to do than read my jumbled story. J

Like many of you, I’m not too keen about posts without photos. Even though I like to read it, its does not catch my eyes. so below are a few I took, just for fun, of my adorably stunning cousin, Marita.

Oh and another thing! Be on the lookout for another session I’m doing tomorrow night, and some camping pictures!

 




 
Cheers and much love, Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment