Blog Archive

Blogger templates

About Me

My photo
I love people like you, that’s why I simply adore capturing moments that mean SO much to you! facebook link:: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Lori/164856087010469

Saturday, June 15, 2013

-Tiffany-


 
She wanted me to get a few pictures for her since she is going to OBSESS camp, and wow, we had a great time. J I had no idea Mattoon had an old postal building that is absolutely amazing and just on down the block from that is an old church that had incredible nooks and crannies. And to complete the great evening when we finished the shoot, right at 8 o’clock, someone started playing the organ at the church, it’s awesome they still do that!
 
 
 
She loves sewing and playing piano(and is great at it I might add).

She is the happiest when she's traveling and hanging out with friends.

Her favorite places to shop is resale shops like http://karenskloset.com/ and the Mall =)

 
Her dream job is working with children, like maybe an orphanage somewhere.

.



I know...she is so lovely:)


 


                     
                             I was SO happy when we found this red door! Ahhh...love :)


 
 
Hey, thank you Tiffany for letting me do your photo's, oh and thanks for the taco too!<3
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Aww...Tiff...I miss her so much!! I love her bright happy smile, and her laughter. :) It makes my day! The pics are really, really good!! You did a great job! But ur post made me miss her and all the other obsess girls even more. :'( Destinee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she is wonderful!:) and its hard to leave the friends you just made isn't it?:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE PICS LORI!! I got to know Tiff at OBSESS too...she's an awesome girl!!:) LOVE your pics! Great job! Andrea (des' sis:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks SO much Andrea, your to kind! I wish I could have met you, if your Des's sister I'm sure your amazing;) you guys totally have a good reason to visit Arthur withyour friends down here!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea, i know. we really gotta come visit all you girls sometime! good idea!:) Andrea

    ReplyDelete