Blog Archive

Blogger templates

About Me

My photo
I love people like you, that’s why I simply adore capturing moments that mean SO much to you! facebook link:: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Lori/164856087010469

Friday, August 2, 2013

Second blogger template.


 The polls are in,(is that the correct term?) THE PEOPLE have voted! And since I have climbed up to the height of success in the blogger world (or not) I have garnered a whopping three votes on my first template. Two were negative and one was positive(Although someone probably bribed that girl, who knows in this crazy political world?). and one vote for the second one, which was negative as well, the voter requested it BRIGHTER, in which I humbly agreed and immediately changed the font color, OR WAIT did she mean the WHOLE blog? like color and vibe and stripes? Oh dear, Huston we have a problem.
 The reason I recruited my viewers, which are not as abundant as they should be, to vote is because certain birds (also known as my aunt and my mom) hint around ,although don’t tell me directly,that I may or may not have a bad taste in blog design. Generally,what I like other people don’t, so I personally think I’m blinded to what’s  good and bad. So get me help in the blog department. No, not really, I’m doing fine. Sort of.
 
this was my first template for all the people who have not seen it before.

6 comments:

  1. I think what you have now is cute. The chalkboard look and the swirly things are really cool. no, your taste isn't bad. :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly? well thanks! but honestly if this where your blog, how would you do it differently? I just got wanted my blog to look a tad more professionally and that's why I'm changing around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, honestly.:) um, if it were my blog, hmmm. i don't really know. i luv the "swirly things" look. and hmm... i don't know. i never designed a blog so i'm not familiar w/ all the options.:) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first one is way better.
    but dear, i'm not trying to be difficult. I'm just trying to help you out. Don't mind me. ok? love you, grl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll throw in my opinion yet too. Hopefully u don't get all confused or anything. :) I love this one...personally, I like it better than the other one u did (not meaning to contradict what u said Marcina..:)). So I guess it's basically just a matter of ur own opinion... Destinee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! SO SO much!!! this might make me sound wishy-washy, (PLEASE don't think that :/) but the reason I did have you vote was I really could not decide between the two, and after I thought about what you said I thought, "why not try something other than black and if after a while I totally hate it, I'll change it". so thanks again! and, again, if you have any suggestions AT all to improve my blog, photography,...me:). I want to hear it!

      Delete