Blog Archive

Blogger templates

About Me

My photo
I love people like you, that’s why I simply adore capturing moments that mean SO much to you! facebook link:: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Lori/164856087010469

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

new design

Okay so, I have a new design so please do tell me if you love it or hate it. if you hate tell me and I'll try something else :) Be honest now. :) I might be playing around with different stuff so as long as it has Lori Plank as the header don't be freaked out. :)

ps...do you have any color advice for the post? to make it stand out? thanks! :)

6 comments:

  1. I do like your new design...it's cute! I vote for this one...:) Destinee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Des, sometimes I start thinking I have bad taste, and I pry do, that's why I need other ppls opinions :)lol.

      Delete
  2. pretty cute, but not my favorite. can't wait to see more that you try out!:) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH you like my mom ;0 okay so its you and my mom against this one. So what do you think? less drama? Darker? lighter? anything? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well... if you really want my opinion ;) BRIGHTER please! but hey, that's just me. and this isn't my blog. so do it like you want it and no one else's opinion matters. :) lol. but ya, as long as the content's great, the design really doesn't matter so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What color would you recommend? you are actually seeing my second template which is this chalkboard style. my first one was brighter but maybe busier, and Andrea and my Mom out-voted that one  I SEE what you mean for some reason I have the wrong color blue. I should have proofed it but NO, I had to go down lazy street. but I did change it the color so hopefully it's better. And I humbly apologize if you had to get glasses because you strained your eyes so much!(personally I would have gone blind if I tried to read it :))

    ReplyDelete