Blog Archive

Blogger templates

About Me

My photo
I love people like you, that’s why I simply adore capturing moments that mean SO much to you! facebook link:: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Photography-by-Lori/164856087010469

Friday, July 5, 2013

Opportunities.


the quote, its so true, we(or should I say I) wait so long for the perfect opportunity, when I have the delicious little things right in front of my blue eyes, just begging for me to take hold of them and see them as something beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Love that. So simple, but true. That's something that I feel a lot of ppl lack...is taking the opportunity that they have - right now - and making the most of it! Life is so worth living!! But the challenge is making the most of whatever life has to offer. Even learning to enjoy the challenges and hard things that u are faced with. I've been thinking a lot about that the last few months. Luv u! Des

    ReplyDelete